The late 14th century west tower with diagonal buttresses and octagonal upper belfry stage supports a 15th century broach spire with two levels of lucarnes on alternating faces. The 14th century south aisle was built as a chapel. The earliest surviving parts are the 13th century north arcade with round piers, the chancel with a double piscina and the two windows in the south wall. The church fell into disrepair in early 18th century and there was a major restoration in 1880-91, much of it, like the east window, in an attempt to recreate the 13th century appearance.
No grants applied for.