Grants and interest-free loans
As well as modest grants, the Trust can offer churches up to £20,000 in interest-free loans for the repair and improvement of places of worship across the county of Cambridgeshire.
The Grants Secretary will be pleased to help with your application for a grant or interest-free loan – just ring or email him.
For General Grants:
For Roof Alarms only:
- Roof alarm only grant (and loan) application form as PDF or as Microsoft Word
- Roof alarm publicity note
We like to keep a record of churches considering applying for a grant, as it greatly helps us in assessing how many applications are in the pipeline. Even if you just want to download the forms to discuss the matter with your own church council, would you please advise the Grants Secretary that you have done this.
Phone 01353 659077
Our next meeting is on the 22nd September 2020; please submit any application for grant, (by e-mail if possible), as soon as you are ready to do so, but in any case not later than one week before the meeting date.
Following Government advice on COVID-19, we conference called again on the 21st July, and were able to decide on four grant applications.
The applications received were:-
1 St Peter, Ely– Replacement Gas Boiler.
Award: Grant of £2,000
2. All Saints, Landbeach – North aisle and Chancel stone and render repairs
Award: Grant of £1,000 and a loan of £20,000
3. St Giles, Tydd St Giles – East wall of Lady Chapel – additional work to ongoing project – re-plaster internally and repoint externally
Award: Loan of £5,000
4. St Andrew, West Wratting – Nave and Chancel stonework and render repair..
Award: Grant £1,000 and Loan of £15,000