Join us and help preserve our heritage
As well as helping to fund repairs, the trust tries to promote interest in the heritage of our places of worship in a number of ways:
- The Annual Conference held on a Saturday in the Spring currently at Wolfson College, Cambridge. See Conference Brochure 2020, Booking Form 2020 and Booking Form in Word 2020 for details.
- The Guided Church tours which take place in the afternoon of the second Sunday of each month form May to August, with visits to three churches.
- Spring and Autumn Newsletters which are sent out to all members and describe the ongoing work of the trust and promote matters to do with church maintenance and care.
- The publication of books such as Exploring Cambridgeshire Churches by Carolyn Wright and the definitive work Cambridgeshire Churches edited by Carola Hicks. (These are out of print now, but can be still found at specialist bookshops and online.)
The activities of the Trust are open to all members, whose support and encouragement is essential to its work.
Membership forms for 2020:
- Gift Membership – give a year’s membership of the Trust
- Individual or Joint membership £20
Church or Corporate membership (£50)
- Download a PDF Bankers Order Form (CAF-2020)
(Please note that banks will require an original signature on forms)
- See the Supporting us page
Please send a completed application form to the membership secretary
(Post vacant as at July 2020 – please contact the Hon Secretary)
phone 01353 778129
Many thanks – we look forward to meeting you at one of our events!
Personal information about the Trust’s members and other contacts is held by the Trust’s Membership Secretary, and is made available to the Honorary Treasurer, the Honorary Secretary and the Publicity Officer in so far as is necessary for the performance of their duties. The records are password-protected to prevent access by anyone else. We use the personal information that we hold, solely for the purpose of conveying information about the Trust’s activities and events, and from time to time about the activities and events of other organisations that we consider may be of interest to some or all of our members and contacts. We do not divulge this information to any other person or organisation.