A compact church of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries. Inside it has a thirteenth-century font with large corner scrolls, pews with doors and some splendid wall monuments. Those in marble are mostly to members of the Pemberton family. The beautiful beaten copper monuments were made by members of a local school, set up to provide employment for returned WW1 Soldiers. In the churchyard a mausoleum, 1922, designed by Ambrose Poynter.