A serene church in its well-treed churchyard. The central tower and nave are basically Norman, the later chancel is embattled and the south aisle is fourteenth-century. Entrance is through a porch formed by magnificent old wooden crucks. One window in the north wall celebrates local bowmen who fought at Crecy. Next to it is a recent window celebrating 1000 years of the church. In the south aisle stands a large iron-bound parish chest and the square font dates from about 1200.
Yes, St Mary and St Andrew is a member of CHCT.