Grant and Loan Application
This application form is for a grant or a loan from Cambridgeshire Historic Churches Trust.
Below is a list of things you might like to have to hand before beginning this application.
You can save and complete this form later.
- A brief outline of your project and why it is important to you, noting whether it was recommended in your latest Quinquennial survey.
- An extract from your latest Quinquennial survey supporting the above.
- The project specification along with any relevant drawings.
- A brief outline of the historical and architectural interest of your church.
- A brief outline of support for your project from the local community.
- A clear statement of project costs which you think are eligible for grant aid.
- A clear statement of funds available to you, including “Friends” and similar fundraising activities.
- A copy of your last audited Accounts. If they are more than six months old, please send an up-to-date financial statement in addition.